Metal Bass question

fuck man i just want one opinion, about volume and EQ and the general sound of the bass, from someone with a litle more trained ear than me

why this foruns exist if is not for people to help une another, if i have money i will pay a profecional producer

uh oh, I smell a shitstorm coming.

fuck man i just want one opinion, about volume and EQ and the general sound of the bass, from someone with a litle more trained ear than me

why this foruns exist if is not for people to help une another, if i have money i will pay a profecional producer

Well take the time to learn how we do things here, and u might get some answers.....

we don't use megaupload
and we post in the subforum"Rate my mix"
to start off with

Well take the time to learn how we do things here, and u might get some answers.....

we don't use megaupload
and we post in the subforum"Rate my mix"
to start off with

this is your answer. If you want an opinion of your work then post it in rate my mix section. And now that you mention it, maybe you should pay us for helping you, after all that's what producers do and charge for right? Now you see how nice we all are at pointing out and helping without charging?

You do not know this place, do not know the rules or the people around here (if you knew the rules you would know this thread doesn't belong in this section in a thousand years), and the rules are to read the rules before posting. So try again amigo :popcorn:

I just read through this whole thing and its obvious that the OP isnt even reading any of these posts. Everyones trying to help you out dude, but we have a certain workflow here. If you dont follow it then you most likely wont get any help. Read the rules that we ALL had to read and then wait for the mod to move this post to the right spot and you will most likely get a few helpful answers.

I are is help! Dees people stupid.

This is how do distorction bass.

#1 (important most) Breaking Benjamin
#2 compession 10:1 mix pudding like wit DI
#3 EQ step Q
Fap
blast it with piss and you done.

No reverve.

Good Luck wit teh bass volume kik

I just read through this whole thing and its obvious that the OP isnt even reading any of these posts. Everyones trying to help you out dude, but we have a certain workflow here. If you dont follow it then you most likely wont get any help. Read the rules that we ALL had to read and then wait for the mod to move this post to the right spot and you will most likely get a few helpful answers.

Yup, Mr. Manuel haz 14 years and can't read it seems. Master Nazi Lasse has been informed of this thread, it's his call to take decisions

I are is help! Dees people stupid.

This is how do distorction bass.

#1 (important most) Breaking Benjamin
#2 compession 10:1 mix pudding like wit DI
#3 EQ step Q
Fap
blast it with piss and you done.

No reverve.

Good Luck wit teh bass volume kik

Hahahaha thank you that was awesome