CIMG2565.jpg

CIMG2561.jpg

CIMG2560.jpg

CIMG2556.jpg

GODDAMN THIS RIVER'S COLD!!!!

CIMG2544.jpg

Crazy German guy

CIMG2493.jpg

hahahahahaha the last picture really made me laugh :lol: and then I see the title and it cracked me up even more... "crazy German guy"
LOL!

Every festival you'd go to in Europe... they will always be a "CRAZY GERMAN GUY" :lol:

anyhoo: Chris: How was Immortal???? Love them!
Fun pictures, especially the river one :D

lol, watermelon piledriver. :lol:

as for the river being cold, yeah, Soca has temperature ideal for death after drinking in the sun. I'm really surprised noone dies there, did you see how many people actually do swim/crawl in the shallow end, being totally wasted? and nothing. all alive. :s :p

great place (the whole Slovenia is actually).

nice pictures :)

the air-guitar dude is a legend... i've seen him at two wacken festivals and the last year's MC, always with the same guitar :)

You're right! We saw him there last year with the same outfit...every year he does the same thing. This year we finally got a good pic of him.

The river was cooooooold, but it's so hot this time of year, it's rather refreshing. I think metalheads must be cold blooded because people were tubing the river, swimming IN THE DEEP PARTS, just like it was the ocean or something. I ventured out a couple of times in the deep parts and cooled off. The water is about as cold as ice water just melted. You can put your beer in the shallow end and it will be like putting it in an ice chest.

The German people are so friendly and warm at metal festivals, I love those people.