s.f. pics!!!

ms. anthrope said:
hey there!

hope everyone is well. been gone for a bit... back from some dates of the dimmu/nevermore tour and i have some s.f. pics (plus MORE to come)!

did my bud metal steph post pics from the los angeles show? too lazy to look for the thread...
You know I took photos... but i went straight from drinking all night with the boys to flying out to England. I should get them back tomorrow. I'm slow, I know.

And WD stole that damn baseball cap from me!!! The big shit always steals my clothes!!!!!!!!!!

MetalSteph said:
You know I took photos... but i went straight from drinking all night with the boys to flying out to England. I should get them back tomorrow. I'm slow, I know.

And WD stole that damn baseball cap from me!!! The big shit always steals my clothes!!!!!!!!!!
he wore it all the time, too :lol:!

Maharet said:
what hat? the one hes wearing in my avatar?
That's the one. My body piercer friend gave it to me. Same guy that gave me all my piercings did WD's eyebrow, Van and Jeff's too.... but Jeff took his out right after.

I only wore that hat to keep my hair back when I work out, but still. Thief!!!

Maharet said:
MetalSteph, i dont know you well so indulge me...how did you come to know the boys from Nevermore...are you from Seattle too?
I've just been a fan/friend since the Sanctuary days. Seattle sucks. I'd never live there!!!!