s.f. pics!!!

Yeah, really ms. anthrope - thanks for taking the time to post these great pics!!!!

loomis makes me want a schecter7...

a funny story warrel told us...

in san francisco, a couple of fans approached him for a photo. warrel was wearing a baseball cap and the testamentlegions.com hoodie i gave him. as he waved goodbye and walked away, the fans yelled out "thanks, steve!"

:lol:

ms. anthrope said:

in san francisco, a couple of fans approached him for a photo. warrel was wearing the 'infamous baseball cap' and the testamentlegions.com hoodie i gave him. as he waved goodbye and walked away, the fans yelled out "thanks, steve!"

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too funny. How'd he take it?

SonofaBITCH! I thought that was Steve D hanging out near the bar...wasn't sure, though, so I didn't say anything.
lol..so it was him..
you see guys, i havent seen Steve D. since like 1992 so i dont remember what he looks like..XD
Reuben, why didnt you say something, i would have approached said fellow and asked him....:)
those other pics own! and yes id like to see the hat pic too...

ms. anthrope said:

in san francisco, a couple of fans approached him for a photo. warrel was wearing a baseball cap and the testamentlegions.com hoodie i gave him. as he waved goodbye and walked away, the fans yelled out "thanks, steve!"

hahahahahahaha