metal Collections

I-TEND-TO-DIE

leave this world behind
May 3, 2008
a good place in germany
just wanted to see the collections of music Cd's, Dvd's, Shirts, posters, jackets or whatever you have to offer!!
I know we always talk about stuff here but just wanted to know what everyone has in it's collections.

I'll start with my Death/Thrash collection, which in fact isn't complete yet.

Bild021.jpg

of course this is not all..

Podgie has a mountain of CD's
I have a collection of stuff sent to me by cool people such as:
Devin Townsend,
Sir Millard Mulch,
Dave (of Vindicator fame),
and that's it.

You can come over to my place and see them.

I have 3 egg boxes filled with CD's..probably about 400 cd's. Havent been buying much the past few years, and I have been selling alot lately. Kind of trimming the fat off the bone so to say to make some extra cash.

I think it's safe to declare Podgie the winner of this thread. :lol:

Oh, cheers dude haha... My collection has actually been put on hold in recent times though, I was out of work for a while back in the UK (so didn't have funds) and since moving to Australia it's not really practical to buy CDs/LPs while I'm over here... I have bought a couple of shirts from gigs I've been to though. Namely a 'Farewell' Cathedral shirt from their last ever gig...

I've left my collection in the safety of my parents house, so I can't show you all that much of it. I do have some photos of a few of my favourite items on my computer though...

My pride and joy,
1-6.jpg

My other pride and joy,
26956_1437091765669_1184236940_31309609_5133361_n.jpg

EDIT - (Would have posted more but don't want to be branded a show off haha)

Oh and I-TEND-TO-DIE, I'm with Dave... you've got some awesome albums I'd love to own there. Mainly A Shedding of Skin, The Laws of Scourge and Enjoy the Violence! :kickass:

Oh and I-TEND-TO-DIE, I'm with Dave... you've got some awesome albums I'd love to own there. Mainly A Shedding of Skin, The Laws of Scourge and Enjoy the Violence! :kickass:

thanks man! :D
Man a Chuck schuldiner signed Scream bloody gore LP?
too awesome!!!

some of my shirts collections:
Bild023.jpg

Bild025.jpg

The Exodus shirt I bought on Thrashfest last year.
Bild026.jpg

hate that I haven't got any Evile shirts though..:(
One a side note this thread wasn't meant to be a competition like may some of here think. It's just showing the stuff you own no matter how much shit you have.

ah yes and my Coroner collection, which also isn't updated cause I also have the Death Cult album, which was released in 2009 (not the original demo)
Bild008.jpg

I have A Shedding of Skin and Enjoy the Violence AND The Laws of Scourge Podgie :p But this son of a bitch has The Heritage, Realms of Ecstacy and Solstice. Therefore he's a bastard :(

EDIT: Oh he has Coroner too. Motherfu- *spontaneous combustion*

Once I get my room/studio sorted out (should be the end of the month) then I'll probably post some pictures here. My CD collection is vast, but I think the only shit I really 'collect' is Onslaught stuff.

Oh, cheers dude haha... My collection has actually been put on hold in recent times though, I was out of work for a while back in the UK (so didn't have funds) and since moving to Australia it's not really practical to buy CDs/LPs while I'm over here... I have bought a couple of shirts from gigs I've been to though. Namely a 'Farewell' Cathedral shirt from their last ever gig...

I've left my collection in the safety of my parents house, so I can't show you all that much of it. I do have some photos of a few of my favourite items on my computer though...

My pride and joy,
1-6.jpg

My other pride and joy,
26956_1437091765669_1184236940_31309609_5133361_n.jpg

EDIT - (Would have posted more but don't want to be branded a show off haha)
:worship:

thanks man! :D
Man a Chuck schuldiner signed Scream bloody gore LP?
too awesome!!!]

Here it is with it's brother!

Deathlp.jpg

That's a cool Atrophy shirt you've got there man, I have a promo pressing of Socialized Hate I got for next to nothing on eBay,

Atrophy.jpg

hate that I haven't got any Evile shirts though..:(
One a side note this thread wasn't meant to be a competition like may some of here think. It's just showing the stuff you own no matter how much shit you have.

Aye, I just collect. I'm always interested in seeing other people's collections, whatever they are :)