New Opeth Webzine.

opethmaniac

Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
To those who don't know it, have a look at:
http://metal999.free.fr
A real complete site for all the Opeth fans...of course, you'll find the traditional photos, biography, members' stories but, also, a full gig archives with setlists, a part for bootlegs listing, collections, FAQ about the band we all like, archives for posters, flyers as well as for merchandising...And the news are always all fresh, being updated as much as possible and also spreading some nice rumors :p
And a free space of discuss will be found on the forum, where you're all welcome..those who wanna trade stuff are welcome too !!
That's it...having a look doesn't cost anything !!:headbang:
Cheers.

Thanks for your interest, men! :kickass:

Pethical said:
is there an english version? PLLLLEEEAAAASSSEE!!! sounds very promising

Yep, we are definitely thinking about translating stuff into english, no worry...

And don't hesitate to go on the forum where all the boot stuff is on and where you could speak french, english, german, spanish, chinese or whatever else as much as you want !

Hi, i'm the Webmatser/Creator of the site, everybody can speak on my forum, in every language, since everyone understand. But, the main language is French (sorry fo those who don't speak/understand french)

As opethmaniac said it, don't hesitate to come, post, and make comments on it.
So, if you have any info or materials (tickets, flyers, or anything else on Opeth, i am, off course, taking.
Thanks

ToMnEt said:
Hi, i'm the Webmatser/Creator of the site, everybody can speak on my forum, in every language, since everyone understand. But, the main language is French (sorry fo those who don't speak/understand french)

As opethmaniac said it, don't hesitate to come, post, and make comments on it.
So, if you have any info or materials (tickets, flyers, or anything else on Opeth, i am, off course, taking.
Thanks
The band writes and sings in English, the band's site is in English, as is their forum = for fucks sake, if you're making an Opeth-related site with intentions of inviting fans, WHY NOT MAKE THE SITE IN THE LANGUAGE THAT THE FANS SPEAK?

Thanks, and goodnight.
I'll be here all week. :)

Oinkness said:
The band writes and sings in English, the band's site is in English, as is their forum = for fucks sake, if you're making an Opeth-related site with intentions of inviting fans, WHY NOT MAKE THE SITE IN THE LANGUAGE THAT THE FANS SPEAK?

Yes, as this forum proves, every single Opeth fan is from the US or UK. Every single one of their fans speaks perfect English. Hell, the fans whose primary language isn't English love Opeth so much that they don't want to discuss Opeth in any other language.

Douchebag.

MegaMoose said:
Yes, as this forum proves, every single Opeth fan is from the US or UK. Every single one of their fans speaks perfect English. Hell, the fans whose primary language isn't English love Opeth so much that they don't want to discuss Opeth in any other language.

Douchebag.

pwned.

Tapadh leat!

^ I know the song but I sure as hell don't know what it's about :lol:

Anyway, keep up the good work and please, do make an english version :)

Just to inform some of you, i have created a new section for english, in the Forum

So if there is enough people, i plan to pass the entire forum (only) in english, and keep a part for french users.

opethmaniac said:
Hmm, everybody should at least know the following chorus:
"A tout le monde,
A tous mes amis,
Je vous aime,
Je dois partir"

"To all the world
To all my friends,
I love y'all,
I must leave."

...french final in 3 hours, I think I'm good. :)

Opeth sounds the sames as Lopette in french and it means kind of douchebag, i swear. Terrible name for a band if you know french