Opeth in INDIA !

vijaywins85

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2007
Opeth is coming to India :headbang:
Although India does not exactly have a Bay Area Thrash scene , it is home to hundreds of loyal Opeth fans , who have literally been saving up to travel to Sweden . And , underline the word loyal in the previous sentence.
The place is Chennai and is getting ready to witness ruby eyes in the fog. The Opeth poster in my room has acquired a new sheen now . We are listening to Opeth all over again right from Orchid to Watershed .

And here is a request to Mikael . To Include Any or Most or All of BENIGHTED , APRIL ETHEREAL , FUNERAL PORTRAIT , GRAND CONJURATION , :devil: along with your regular setlists. The machine guns and mellotrons are getting louder by the minute.

Welcome to India. Just so you know , It means a fucking lot to us ! :Smokedev:
Lets atone for our leper affinities.\m/

w00t!!!
Going to ride in to Madras on the 24th of Jan! Was going to see them in Dubai, however i'm going to cancel that trip since they are going ton be ripping 6 hours away from me!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

I was totally blown away when i heard the news initially..... Its amazing... India awaits Opeth.... I saw a storm of Indians posting on opeth.com guestbook... not too many Indians on this forum though.... but there are thousands and thousands of opeth fans in India. We're all ecstatic and we know once opeth visit India they're sure to come again and again.

@ Mike

No matter WHAT you do, just don't play The Lotus Eater!

Regards,
The Fiend

PS - hmm hmm hmmmmm hmm hmm hmmmmm