Metal Cruise.......

4 days of random mayhem on a way-to-nice-for-metalhead-scum boat actually sounds quite nice to me. I'd go if it wasn't across the pond.

^ Exactly. It's kinda like Vegas in a way... "Oh wow look! this place looks like Paris!"

followed by... "oh wow... this place looks like a plastic version of Paris..."

This is so true, I live here and haven't visited the strip in 3 years. While I love living here the plastic side of thing does overshadow the cool things there are to do here in Vegas, and the beautiful scenery. Its not a 10th as bad as L.A. though.

This is so true, I live here and haven't visited the strip in 3 years. While I love living here the plastic side of thing does overshadow the cool things there are to do here in Vegas, and the beautiful scenery. Its not a 10th as bad as L.A. though.

I hear ya! I have a really good childhood friend who lives in Vegas. When I was there 2 years ago with my parents, and he needed to pick me up from the Belagio, he almost wanted to kill himself haha!!
We hang out for two nights and I saw the 'real' side of Vegas which was much better than the strip.

But don't get me wrong... you go to Vegas to party and that's a lot of fun I guess, but the grandiose hotels' novelty wears off oh-so-fast. (although, the Belagio freaking rules when we stayed there, I have to admit. The food/ spa/ pool/ their service is outstanding! I always thought The Wynn and Belagio are the least obnoxious out of the strip though.)

Warrel Dane - "dudes, it's been an honor playing with you tonight,"
Jeff Loomis - *starts playing a future uncertain*