Metal Evilution gig poster archives.

Trips down memory lane anyone?
Here you can view some of the past gig posters as a little bit of a history lesson to those who missed out or a chance to remember hopefully good times for those who were there.

TRANSCENDING MORTALITY's 2 song CD promo show as a teaser for the full length "The Last Horizon" album which at the time was still being recorded at Mike Boys studios. May 2006

transcending_mortality_13th_may_500.jpg

LYCANTHIA headling a great night at The Harp Hotel in Tempe. I think it rained that night in typical LYCANTHIA fashion. June 2006

satjune3rdwebflyer.jpg

Celebrating 3 years of Metal Evilution with the help of the mighty LORD with good friends from Melbourne EYEFEAR.From memory this was an amazing night. July 2006

lord_july29_web.jpg

Deeper into the vault. TWo shows used to film promo videos for Sydney's VATICIDE plus debut Sydney appearance from Melbourne's CAGE OF SERENITY.They even stayed at my house, nice lads too.:) Jan 2005.

vaticide-jan-1.jpg

Adelaide has a lot of great quality Metal acts and THE LOVING TONGUE are right up there with them.This was their 2nd trip to Sydney and a very young DARKER HALF impressed too with a great support set. August 2006

webflyerAug11th.jpg

The small MONOLYTH east coast tour that never happened! Well it happened but without MONOLYTH whose singer landed himself in hospital just days before the shows! October 2006.

momoliythcolourposter2-1.jpg

An unforgettable week from at least where i stand. One of my all time fav bands NEVERMORE (usa) touring Oz and our very own TRANSCENDING MORTALITY with the national support slot! Great shows, awesome guys and just possibly the best week of my life anyways. October/November 2006.

Nevermoretourposter.jpg

A chilling (as in scary it was Dec you know) Xmas eve event and return show to the newley renovated Empire Hotel in Annandale.Was a great night and good to be back at the Empire.Somethings although just don't last.Still we made 2 diff flyers for this such was the magnitude of the event and i think poss Sabine's first gig back with LYCANTHIA after several months away.December 2007

colour-1.jpg

metalevilution.jpg

What a mighty night of Prog/Power at Bar Broadway(R.I.P. why do venues die after i go there?). EYEFEAR were great as usual but VOYAGER from Perth stole the show from everyone.Simply an amazing,amazing band!!Love working with those guys/gals.November 2007.

metal_evilution_24112007_web-1.jpg

Wollongong's FEARSCAPE with a last gig before going underground and still haven't been seen since. Hurry up guys we miss ya! June 2007

FEARSCAPE1webjune23rd-1.jpg

The mighty VANISHING POINT returning to Syd after 4 years to headline a rare Metal show at the Annandale hotel with our own TRANSCENDING and LYCANTHIA in support. Why can't they have more Metal gigs at the Annadale i ask? January 2006

vanishing_point_jan_6_600px.jpg

Think this one actually ended up being CHALICE's last ever show!!! (note:M.E. is not responsible at all for the bands's demise)
chaliceflyercolour.jpg

Massive show @ The Metro! Bbiggest M.E. attendence for a show ever and not surprising when looking at that line up either!
lord_dec23_web.jpg

M.E first trip to the Northern Beaches.Trying to conquer new lands of sorts.
lord_dec22_web.jpg

Was awesome to see TM headline a venue as big as the Manning Bar! And they def pulled it off too! Great show!!!
March9thflier.jpg

One of the very few Metal shows at The Pine Inn in Burwood with what would end up becoming a bill of bands that M.E. would eventually go on to manage. August 2007

lycanthia.jpg

A very cold and winter night indeed!! I remember this being almost too cold to attend my own gig!!hahaha DARKER HALF leading the way with a classy Prog/Power support cast. July 2008
ColdWinterNightalt.jpg