Metal Feedback

urinebath

Terminal E
Jun 5, 2007
Cleveland, OH
www.myspace.com
Since the holidays, I built a new PC to run audio. So now I'm dialing in the drums. Using DFH Superior, Waves plugins and some SSL ones, I'm trying to get a good drum sound.

If some of you could give me some constructive criticism I'd appreciate it. Advice, tips and ideas are welcome.

My latest tune is called Skin Graft, for my metal project currently named, "Inora" but that might change soon. Anyway. Please check out that tune and let me know what you think I might try.

The tunes are still in progress, so I don't need to hear..."Dude, the song needs more work..." Just trying to dial in drums right now.

http://www.soundclick.com/expandingmusic

Thank you for the advice!!!! I will do my research with that link in your post. I gotta stop tweaking so much. Work on finishing and writing good tunes first. Then worry about the mix once all the parts are in there.

Thanks again!!!!:headbang:

I gotta stop tweaking so much. Work on finishing and writing good tunes first. Then worry about the mix once all the parts are in there.

YES - I often have to kick myself to realize that, cuz compared to composing something out of nothingness, getting a mix good is a freakin' cakewalk!