Metal Festivus! Atlanta - June 14th feat. Mindflow & Meyvn!

I was just listening to a PPUSA Sampler disc the other day and ran across a great Mindflow tune. This show is gonna rock! Of course, I'll REALLY be there just to see ALD and EBS, but all the other bands are the icing on the cake! Hail!

Best video ever. Everyone here knows my love of Abbath, of course.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lrx2BOljagQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lrx2BOljagQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Who's getting psyched for some Festivus??!! We just got back from recording our debut for TVR, 10 days of 16 hour sessions (yikes), and are ready to get back to the stages. We hope to share this awesome night with a whole horde of metal faithful.

And......our album is due out of mixdown, for real, in about a week. More on that very, very soon. We have MANY surprises in store for the faithful on 6/14!!!!!!!!

Who's getting psyched for some Festivus??!! We just got back from recording our debut for TVR, 10 days of 16 hour sessions (yikes), and are ready to get back to the stages. We hope to share this awesome night with a whole horde of metal faithful.
You know I'll be there, Billy! Glad to hear the recording went well and is completed! Can't wait!:headbang:

Yep, heard that one too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

ALMOST LOST MY DRINK ON THAT ONE!!!!!!

Really, though - we've been keeping things on the DL until we knew what was up. We'll be doing a press release pretty soon.

That was funny, and true. I can't wait until we do the Chinese Democracy CD release party!!!!!

p.s. Is there a reason I shouldn't just buy a ticket at the door?

two reasons

1. If the show doesn't sell 50 tickets at least, the show itself loses 100 bucks from ticket alternative deposit.
2. its like 2 bucks cheaper. thats 2 extra dollars to spend on a shirt or CD from whatever band of your choice or a beer. (or even to put towards gas money...damn those gas prices)

two reasons

1. If the show doesn't sell 50 tickets at least, the show itself loses 100 bucks from ticket alternative deposit.
2. its like 2 bucks cheaper. thats 2 extra dollars to spend on a shirt or CD from whatever band of your choice or a beer. (or even to put towards gas money...damn those gas prices)
Way to sell it, Patrick!:kickass::headbang: