Metal for the f'kin' Brainnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Well get drunk, stumble around, fall down, pass out, get back up again, METALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drink yourself into a coma, cheer, bang your head, hurt your neck. Fall asleep at the crush barrier waiting for Dungeon to come on (Ralphe). Stand in line at the bar for two Devolved songs without moving at all. Go into headbanging frenzy when Earth plays their Black Sabbath cover. Pass out. Suck piss. Take photos of Chalice's singer. Eat some hot chips and a vegetarian spring roll. Wash it down with Bundy and coke and some Psycroptic. Smoke drugs with Pod People's guitarist. Watch Lycanthia after buying the very last Toohey's Extra Dry in the place. Hang out backstage with Raul. Be metal. Some of the things I'm sure some of us did. But not me. I would never smoke drugs. :D

Oh yeah, the singer from chalice, good sort is she?
(or for the politically correct: "The singer from chalice, didnt even notice if she was male or female because its all about the music man")

I just realised, when I say didnt notice SHE was male or female makes no sense. Anyway, please refer to the first sentence for any sense to be made from my post).

Vote Spawny! :D

Originally posted by spawn
Oh yeah, the singer from chalice, good sort is she?
(or for the politically correct: "The singer from chalice, didnt even notice if she was male or female because its all about the music man")

Vote Spawny! :D

I dunno, but those rather small black PVC pants that only went down to just over the bum showed off a good set of legs. :D

(Still looking for my neck as I type this...)

Great day/night (I think! HAHA)... Very cool catching up with the likes of Crossy, Mr. Crowley, Bucko, Goreripper, Ralphe (who remains and will forever be The Greatest Heavy Metal Fan In The World) and very likely other esteemed members of this fine list that I probably will have no chance of ever remembering because of copious alcohol consumption! :lol:

Keep an eye out for the interview me and Stevo tried to do with the Heavy Shift on Channel V! HAHA! I'd say more than a few of us here will like the song I requested! :D

Tim, if you cant remember it, you can pretend it never happened. Do like they do on the X-files. Deny everythingtm

Vote Spawny :D

You know, ive never been drunk, whats it like? Dont say "cant remember" either, cos it wont be funny :)

Originally posted by Lord Tim
Keep an eye out for the interview me and Stevo tried to do with the Heavy Shift on Channel V! HAHA! I'd say more than a few of us here will like the song I requested!

I wasn't even drunk for the interview... totally straight. Egad!!! :eek:

Too bad LT got the request list first... only one song could be picked this time around. :(

IT WAS A GRAT DAY WITH THE NIGHT BEFORE IT WAS GOOD TO CATCH UP WITH LORD TIM, BUCKO,RALPHE AND OF COURSE I WENT WITH CROSSY,

A MISTERY OF THE DAY WHAT HAPPEND TO BUCKO? WHERE DID YOU GO I HOPE YOU WERNT IN THE SAME SHAPE AS YOU WERE THE NIGHT BEFORE WERE YOU?

LORD TIM YOU PLAYED EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS AND STU PLAYED WELL FOR HIS FIRST GIG YOU MUST BE HAPPY,I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE OLD ACCEPT COVER FAST AS A SHARK A PERSONAL FAVOURITE OF MINE.

RALHPE WE LOOKED FOR YOU AT THE END AND COULDNT FIND YOU DID YOU END UP LIKE BUCKO?

Ummm, well Bucko as we shall say piked it. After seeing Jason at the Bar around 7.30 or so I stood in the line line for about half an hour and got the shits as i could'nt get a Beer so I went home and was tucked up in bed with a hot chocolate round 9.30 or so but then could'nt sleep.

Ralphe again slept in his car as I rang him the next morning and woke him up.

And no I did'nt mow my LAWN EITHER well not until monday .

Cheers guys had a great time espically on Friday night at Clanceys, .Crossy , Brad & Mr Crowley thanks for the bed for the night. Lord Tim And Dungeon dudes good to meet you but fuk I disappointed in myself not staying for your set. Ralphe what can I say .

Can't wait till next year , but will have a much quiter night perhaps in view of not lasting the distance.

Bucko

Well, next year we're gonna be on earlier in the day (I talked to the organisers about giving us a more comfy spot) and I plan to not drink so much the night before.... Yeah right! HAHAHA! I said that last year too! :rolleyes:

Next year, we should try to get as many Maiden Downunder BBers there as possible I think! The ultimate meet & greet! What do we all reckon? :)

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TIM,WE CAN ALL MEET THE NIGHT BEFORE AGAIN AT CLANCYS WE HOPE THEY HAVE ANOTHER GOOD BAND ON DONT WE? BUT THE PROBLEM IS WE WILL ALL DRINK LOTS IF WE MEET THE NIGHT BEFORE BUT ITS GUNNA HAPPEN ANYWAY ISNT IT.
GLAD TO SEE YOU MOWED THE LAWN BUCKO I DID MYN MONDAY AS WELL.....

Originally posted by spawn
Fall asleep at the crush barrier?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Ralphe, you are a legend :lol:

well i had been there for 13 hours(and probaby about 20 beers by that stage and anyway i did wake up in time to see DUNGEON (although i watched form further back as i had to drink about 2 litres of water befor they started!!! Stu was sensational)

Mr Crowley/Ironcross,
I went to the bar after Dungeon finished...couldn't see you guys anywhere...got a ride with the Dark Order guys back to the Carotel.Knocked on your door (i guessed that Bucko went home early and that you would have had a spare bed) but got no answer so i just slept in my car.Luckily it was nowhere near as cold as the night before.

Originally posted by Ralphe

Mr Crowley/Ironcross,
I went to the bar after Dungeon finished...couldn't see you guys anywhere...got a ride with the Dark Order guys back to the Carotel.Knocked on your door (i guessed that Bucko went home early and that you would have had a spare bed) but got no answer so i just slept in my car.Luckily it was nowhere near as cold as the night before.

Ah sorry Ralphe. We did look for you so you could get a lift back with us and a bed.. but couldn't see you. Sorry mate :)