metal fucking -core -core -core

Teh Grimace

New Metal Member
Jan 27, 2006
Fuck a Houston. Fuck a Dallas.
special thanks to Banned.

7 Angels, 7 Plagues

so, you hate metalcore? hah! you're a fag! well, here's your chance to stop being a fag by downloading my favorite metalcore album of all time, "Jhazmyne's Lullably" by 7 Angels, 7 Plagues.

sounds terrible, right?

well, it pwns your soul and fuck right off to hell.

you will like this.

you will like metalcore after you hear this.

you WILL LOVE FUCKING BREAKDOWNS after hearing this.

it's brutal, it's melodic, it's fast and technical, it's jazzy and soft and mellow, it's thrashy at times, it's epic at other times, but it's got more amazing and memorable riffs per song than any album from any style i've ever owned.

and there's no "emo singing", just vicious death-core vokills that put most d00ds to shame.

and THE FUCKING BREAKDOWNS... the best ever... EVER....

this band only released this one album back in 2000 or 2001, and it's honestly the greatest album of it's genre from it's era, IMHO.

enough fellatio?

DOWNLOAD IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL.

just listen faggots.

if you don't download it and give it a chance, you are admitting to being the following:

1. narrow minded
2. ignorant
3. fanboys
4. homosexuals
5. george bush supporters
6. ignorant fanboys
7. listen to it you losers

tracks 2 and 5, that's all you gotta hear.

though listen to track 4 before you listen to 5, since it's an awesome acoustic guitar interlude that leads into the first riff of 5 in an extraordinary fashion.

it's hosted for 4 more days, and i wont stop fucking screaming like an emo about it until you have all opened the inner passage to your narrow little fucking brains and allowed yourself to enjoy something without any regard for "genres" or "scenes" or "hardcore kids".

3:15 in track two might be considered gay clean vocals, but aside from that it's a pretty good disc

Teh Grimarse said:
i hope they move on to the paddy army and leave you alone as a washed up ex-icon.

I'm not part of any "army" here on UM... but if I had to choose I'd choose Krigloch... why? Just look at his avatar! He's got freakin' Odin on his side!