Metal Girl in Alabama..

Annesthesia

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2010
Alabama...for now.
Hey everyone. I'm new here! Being in AL (I'm not country, just ended up here) I have very few friends to talk metal with.. It's killing me So I decided it was about time I connect with others. I'm 22 and started getting into metal when I was about 15. I'm not much a musician these days, but I am an avid listener. I have broad tastes - I love everything from Acid Bath to Death to Nevermore to Type O Negative to Sonata Arctica. I love going to concerts in Atlanta. It is my dream to go to Wacken one day. I love meeting people and talking to people, learning about new music, traveling, culture, just talking about anything in general.. So feel free to contact me anytime!
PS - it says I joined Oct 2010... but this is the first time I've gotten on since I joined, now I'm gonna stick with it!

I managed to live the dream and go to Wacken last year! It's a great experience. I managed to make it to Summer Breeze festival which i thought was better. Hoping this year to make it to a few different ones! And welcome. :D