METAL MIX SUGGESTIONS

musickey

djenital moosic
Feb 17, 2006
INDIANA
How goes it everyone. Well just threw a few new trax up and just wanting some advice on over all mix. Just cant seem to get the trax loud without distorting them. I have all kinds of plugins im using T-Racks for mastering if anyone hase some good settings for this plug i would appreciate it.
Thanx :kickass:
http://www.myspace.com/exesion

I've got a preset for T-Racks that I tend to work from when I use it - I can email it to you it you want. It's not as loud as you can get it, but it's not far off. With a bit of tweaking it works pretty well for most of the stuff I do.

I had problems with T-Racks distorting when the saturation is all the way up, so now I tend to make things a bit quieter and then normalise them in something else.

Steve

Suicide_As_Alibi said:
I've got a preset for T-Racks that I tend to work from when I use it - I can email it to you it you want. It's not as loud as you can get it, but it's not far off. With a bit of tweaking it works pretty well for most of the stuff I do.

I had problems with T-Racks distorting when the saturation is all the way up, so now I tend to make things a bit quieter and then normalise them in something else.

Steve

O yeah that would be real cool man thanx!
key33@sbcglobal.net