Metal Music videos

Daybreaker said:
Oh man, I didnt even know that Shaman made a video. Some hard as shit vids to find that I want to see desperately are Make Believe, Lisbon (did Angra do one for this? I know it was a huge commercial hit in Brazil), Pc 69's Shame, ANY Pretty Maids, and all the Harem Scarem vids. The Harem Scarem I did find on some Japanese dvd for like 45 bucks but its only about that long in minutes too.

Ben
I have the PC69 Shame video on my PC. I also have Balance Of Powers "Against All Odds" video. I been collecting vids for ages. :cool:

Bryant said:
I like the odd camera work in the classic accept "Midnight Mover" video.

Bryant
That video almosts gives me a seizure when I see it. :Spin: They play it on metal mania once and while. It's pretty cool though, especially with a buzz on!!! :kickass:

Hi, everybody!
This makes my first post, though I've been going to ProgPower since the beginning. If it helps, I was the guy with long hair. Anywho, if you ask me, music videos for any genre kind of ruin a song or an artist/band's image for me. What's featured in the videos very rarely has anything to do with the lyrical content of the song, and even if it does, it just looks cheesy. I'd much rather create my own vision for a song. Of course, I still watch them, but it's usually to match a song with the musician (or to laugh my ass off). That's just my take on it, though.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al