Metal news

the emersion of the band vreid, which contains the former members of windir, may be interesting to read about. as you may or may not know, valfar died and the band immediatly broke up because they could not go on without the entire band. so they have now formed vreid and have released an album titled "kraft". its pretty rockin
~gR~

I hope you're not asking us to write your column for you, cos if you are I want a fucking share of the money! :bah:

Really, get plenty Vader, and a report on Nile's new album recordings in there. I'll even buy the mag if I can find the bastard in the shops.

i'd like to know what the hell happened to Stonehenge (hungarian band) after their great debut, they just dropped off the world, but supposedly have a new album in the works?

and definitely the new Judas Priest

Henrik Main said:
I'd quite like to hear about the upcoming Cryptopsy album.

Yes, I'm eager for news on this too. Although I haven't actually heard if there recording one for definate, but I assume they must be since Lord wyrm has just rejoined.

Stormwatch said:
I hope you're not asking us to write your column for you, cos if you are I want a fucking share of the money! :bah:

Really, get plenty Vader, and a report on Nile's new album recordings in there. I'll even buy the mag if I can find the bastard in the shops.

The End has begun to stock Zero Tolerance. I'm sure they'll have issue four.

Should be in most WHSmiths and large independant newsagents.. It's even in the small ones here, same distro as Terrorizer around London :)

And no, you won't be writing it for me :p I'm just interested in what people would like to hear about. :) It's all pretty much sorted for this issue, but I'll be doing stuff for the next one in a month!

I have seen it in RS McColls but never bought it, and I've struggled to find Terrorizer recently never mind Zero Tolerance. If I see it again I'll buy it.
Nile and Vader mind! :)