Metal non english

lol Rammstein. A couple of years ago, I was in my room listening to Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry, and my roommate at the time comes in and asks, "What are you listening to, Rammstein?" Because Rammstein sounds so much like Arghoslent.

It's because we live in a culture that is based on rap music. All the people that know nothing about music are the people that make all the money and live in mansions.

Don't hate on Rammstein. That band got so many of us into metal, myself included, and I still rock out to a few of their songs on occasion.

As for non-English-speaking bands, try:

Hellveto (Polish)
Taake (Norwegian)
Urfaust (Dutch/German)
Horna (Finnish)

i guess ''emo'' is a sub hardcore genre called emo core, that means emotional core, and who listens to is ''emo''
Yeah, I know, and the people who listen to it have gay haircuts, dye their hair black, wear eye shadow, whine about their ex girlfriends, and cut themselves. It's a high school term that wasn't around back when I was in high school, and most of the people that use that term appear to be in high school.

we have ''emos'' in brazil too, but not in rio, cuz the big concentration is in São Paulo... i guess they're all gays... very weird, very gay, very stupid and very very very irritative

we have ''emos'' in brazil too, but not in rio, cuz the big concentration is in São Paulo... i guess they're all gays... very weird, very gay, very stupid and very very very irritative
Yeah, I'm not surprised. "Emo" is a new trend that is spreading like cancer. I'm not offended that that kid called me "emo," I was just amused, since it is so off base. He probably assumed it because of my handle, and he's probably some high school jock who thinks he's badass.

Well, to the OP, some of the more well known metal bands that don't have lyrics in english are Finntroll, early Vintersorg, and early Dimmu Borgir.

Yeah, I know, and the people who listen to it have gay haircuts, dye their hair black, wear eye shadow, whine about their ex girlfriends, and cut themselves. It's a high school term that wasn't around back when I was in high school, and most of the people that use that term appear to be in high school.

It started as a perfectly credible hardcore subgenre, but was bastardized by many of the late 90's post-hardcore bands. They were the ones that fucked everything up. :erk: