Metal Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfacing

BlackBlooD
Aug 6, 2005
Heyz maggot's \m/

First of all, I would like to say that the forum is really cool, it has really good posts and stuff.

talking about the title now.. well.. this is it.. I'm going to give a party, a kind of metal party, but I've this little problem that.. my friends ( specially girls ) like to have some bat shake in the party, so.. I would like to give them some metal remix, and that kind of music with remix, I've got some stuff like, rammstein,korn,metallica,marilyn manson,slipknot,lacrimosa,nightwish, and others.. but I would like to see some of your opinion about this.. can you give me some titles? I think you got the idea :headbang:

Take care maggots \m/

I concur with the ponderous bat shake. I offer a reward to whoever reveals the truth about the bat shake.

Ummm......."butt shake." i.e. danceable music? Hmm?

Basically he's looking for dance remixes of metal songs, and says he already has some by said bands. I'm so the translator. :lol:

LOL What the fuck is your problem?! i just asked for a few fucking musics, whats so bad about that? And what's the problem about calling you guys maggots?!
Whatever, This is forum, if you didn't like the fucking idea of the party, you just don't reply, or fuck off.
Whatever, I don't have time for this shit

Perdition's Light said:
Perhaps a mixed drink for goffik chicks? :confused:

Indeed.
hypnotized.gif

I like how newbies piss off in a storm of rage after we belittle them and say they 'don't have time for this shit' when they very clearly do.

What an absolutely horrible list of bands.

anyways, the only dance remixes i know of are remixes of In Flames' "Cloud Connected" and Dark Tranquillity's "The Endless Feed"

and i should rip you a new one for calling me a "maggot"

Surfacing said:
Heyz maggot's \m/

First of all, I would like to say that the forum is really cool, it has really good posts and stuff.

talking about the title now.. well.. this is it.. I'm going to give a party, a kind of metal party, but I've this little problem that.. my friends ( specially girls ) like to have some bat shake in the party, so.. I would like to give them some metal remix, and that kind of music with remix, I've got some stuff like, rammstein,korn,metallica,marilyn manson,slipknot,lacrimosa,nightwish, and others.. but I would like to see some of your opinion about this.. can you give me some titles? I think you got the idea :headbang:

Take care maggots \m/

Oh hey Jeff!!!!!!! Where have you been man!?? That party is going to be off the hook! Is Lester going to be there? Anyhow, I can't fucking wait. I'll be bat shaking and mitt pitting to the sonic alchemy which is slipknot!!! These maggots are still in the larvae stage. Once they realize what true metal party music is, they won't give you a hard time. I suggest some "Taproot & Disturbed". Let's get down with the sickness!!!!

Outz \m/

Status
Not open for further replies.