Stone Sour
Godsmack
System of A Down
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Korn
Coal Chamber

AND THROW THEM AWAY.

Then go buy some Watchmaker, Gorerotted, Dying Fetus, Ensiferum, Children of Bodom, Onward, Blind Guardian, Insomnium, Samael, Graveworm and more that don't suck.

:lol: ... fuk ya.

An important information on black-metal albums:

THIS ALBUM WAS PRODUCED WITHOUT THE USE OF KEYBOARDS AND COMPUTERS
(so forget Dimmu Borgir)

Some bands to listen to:
AC/DC, Rose tatoo, Darkthrone, Marduk, Amon Amarth, Cannibal corpse, Brujeria, Terrorist, Sodom, Satyricon, Deicide (OK, they're assholes but the music kicks ass), Monstrocity, U.D.O, Destruction, Tankard, Saxon, Running wild, Bathory, Krisiun, Vader, Kat, Unleashed, Pungent stench...

Now you should have enough to listen to for a long time. Many ways to celebrate the music we love to hear :worship:

Jean-Pierre said:
Too true. Sabotage is the defnitive album to work your way up to.
...and then you take a bit of a two-album jump and continue with the fucking excellent "Heaven and Hell" and the less excellent but still great "The Mob Rules"... Dio Sabbath is mandatory if you ask me.

Disillusion
Lykathea Aflame
Sodom
Death
Arcturus

these should give you enough variety to start off with and see what you like the most.

take jean-piere advise that is how i got to the metal.black sabbath is one of the best band in classic metal and you got motorhead another one priest and accept and maiden and deep purple. and here my list for you pantera damageplan and superjoint ritual and iced earth and slayer and ozzy.so there you go trucid but don't get in to cannbal corpse i did and i hated the music.sold all of the cds by that band.