Metal Quotes?

Eon Blue

Mar 4, 2004
OK, so I am going to graduate highschool this year, and we are supposed to have "senior quotes" picked out by next week.

I want a good quote about life from a metal artist, along the lines of that great one by Mikael that was something like "If music were a woman, I'd be desperate to fuck her"

I just want a good quote...it can be either about music or just life in general....could you guys help me out?

come up with something original. youll be embarrased years later if you quote some metal dude.

"I have ultimately decided not to have a quote as high school has sucked away four usefull years out of my otherwise fulfilling life"

"Life's but a walking shadow" (Shakespeare - Macbeth). Yes, by Shakespeare: he was not a metal head, but this quote rocks!

LordHypnos said:
quoting a metal artist for something important, is like quoting the brady bunch in a presidential debate on morals. dont be an idiot.

i dunno if you're familiar with the convention, but senior quotes are mostly goofy...its not really serious at all....some people put like I LUV ALL YOU GUYS THX 4 THE MEMORIES TTYL BRB JK LOLZ!!!11!11!!11....shudder....man i fuckin hated high school...

i'd do "i think, therefore i am...not a republican" :D

hahahhaa ^ i love how you put the TTYL BRB JK. golllllld. (most of those fucking immature high school girls would actually submit that, and not think twice)

oh, and Eon, if i were you, i'd just put "Suck a dick"

"Decapitated head licking your cunt, sucking all the blood from your stump, intestinal guts taking their hold, leaving you dead stiff and cold."

Classic Chuck quote -l-

OK, I changed my mind. Now I just want it to be something about music. I thought maybe there was some good quote by an artist that I really love, but there really aren't any.

So, anyone got any good quotes relating to music. Nobody really comes up with original quotes.

So yeah, I just want a good quote about music. In college I'll be studying music recording, so it would be appropriate.

And whoever said I would embarass myself...who the fuck cares. I'm never going to look at the yearbook again in all likelihood.

"In spite of all of humanities superficial differences, people can disagree, fight, and even kill one another, without caring or understanding what the other is saying. To put on John Lennon's "Imagine" , and watch everyone shut up and finally understand...is a truly amazing thing."

Eon Blue said:
OK, I changed my mind. Now I just want it to be something about music. I thought maybe there was some good quote by an artist that I really love, but there really aren't any.

So, anyone got any good quotes relating to music. Nobody really comes up with original quotes.

So yeah, I just want a good quote about music. In college I'll be studying music recording, so it would be appropriate.

And whoever said I would embarass myself...who the fuck cares. I'm never going to look at the yearbook again in all likelihood.

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.
George Eliot (1819 - 1880)

Music is essentially useless, as life is.
George Santayana (1863 - 1952), Life of Reason (1905) vol. 4, ch. 4