Some quotes...

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
I wrote this on my journal but I figured you guys would get a laugh out of some of these :D

I bought the new issue of Terrorizer and they do a 100 issue perspective including quotes from a lot of the previous issues, so..

"Its just, in my opinion, the Reign In Blood of the 90s" - Kerry King on Divine Intervention. (He probably followed this up with how Load is Metallicas best album by far)

"Euronymous at first was very kind, doing all sorts of favours, and was a very polite man. Then he got obsessed with being extremely evil and it changed him. I think he knew he was going to die very soon." - Hellhammer from Mayhem (As if the world needed any more convincing that black metal is 98% utter stupidity)

"I was pretty shocked when Euronymous was killed. I was pretty shocked when Grisnackh called me up the next morning and was having a good old laugh. Its not the sort of thing that happens every day." Lee Barret of Candleight records.

"Musically? Well, its.... its... fuck. Erm, very heavy death metal or death/heavy metal. Its hard to explain, really. Heavy metal. I dont know." - Jasper Stromblad on Inflames music.

"I havent heard one person yet comparing it to Korn." - Max Cavalera on Soulfly

"We used to go to the pub wearing makeup and walked the streets with torches, drinking whisky and breathing fire. If we did that nowadays we would get fucking arrested." - Abbath from Immortal.

"This is hopefully the second half of our career, not the second third of it." - Dave Mustaine.

"I played in thrash bands, then death metal bands, then in black metal bands." - Nagash from Dimmu Borgir

"There are no limits, you're only limited by however far you want to be limited." - Chuck Schuldiner.

they missed one ...
i'm sure Zoran from Dark Order would agree with me .,,

Randy Rhodes ......
he was asked , "how do you do what you do so well , i mean , really , what made you what you are ??? "
and he answered : " Practice , Practice , Practice " ......
i never forgotten those words for they are soooooo true ...