weird, fucked up, or amusing black metal quotes

That American Underground Black Metal tape is rife with hilarious shit. The Black Witchery and Absu ones have always been my favorites.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVT8nkj9lIc&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
That Absu video is fucking immortal. We've lambasted (and appreciated) it at two past MDFs. :lol:

Haha, and for good reason. Everything Proscriptor says in that video is quote-worthy.

As for Black Witchery, they inspired me to tell people that bands like Morbid Angel, Deicide, and Obituary are from "fuckin' Florida" right after I tell them I'm into Blasphemy and Beherit...and Sarcofago.

Varg

To me, the language of the elves sounded alien and incomprehensible - just like Finnish is incomprehensible - while Orcish and Black Speech obviously was based on the language of my forefathers.

The guys from Black Witchery seem like a bunch of retarded mongoloids, and their music sounds boring.

In one of the Kvarfoth interviews :

-Kvarforth : I like people to listen to my music and go use drugs and beat their wife
-Interviewver : Then do you beat you wife?
-Kvarforth (his wife is sitting next to him) : No,She is a good person

The bros from Blasphemy have said some pretty entertaining things. Im just going to post a couple quotes from interviews

(Interviewer)
(How did you get to join this band?)
"I joined basically because I deny Jesus the Christ the deceiver"

(What do yo like besides music)
I like hockey, bitches, booze, and pot.

(What happened to Ace Gustapo?)
"Turned yuppie/hippy

"Black Metal Powerlifting"

lol I remember a guy on another forum saying one of the members of Blasphemy power lifted. He actually contacted him and asked for his maxes, but he declined to give them out.