Some quotes...

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
"We try to write a song a day, sometimes it takes 3 or 4 days. Wanted Dead Or Alive and Never Say Goodbye were written on the same day". - Richie Sambora in the latest issue of Total guitar

:eek:

These next ones are from metal sludge:

"Metallica are one of the biggest rock bands in the goddamn world, so what the hell would they need to sue Napster for? It is retarded. They’ve got platinum records coming out their assholes; got all the money in the world; headlined every fucking show for millions of dollars; travel in their own jet; have million dollar homes and are suing Napster. Why don’t they practice their fucking job and see if they can still play like they used to, not this new lame crap. That’s what I am more concerned with." - Joey Jordison (1), Slipknot, NME.com, June 21, 2000

"The last time I checked it says 'BLACK FUCKIN' LABEL SOCIETY' back there. There ain't no lame-ass shit like Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, fuckin' Offspring, fuckin' douche-cunts from Bush up here. Make some motherfuckin' noise! Jesus Christ, I had to start this band, cause there's so much pussy-ass, whining shit out there. We gotta stomp that shit out, man. Since when the fuck was it cool to be a fuckin' pussy? I don't get it." - Zakk Wylde, Black Label Society, October 28th, 1999, The Whisky A-Go-Go.

"What we're about to do now is a little game we play. It's gonna be a longstanding
tradition here in the Society. I'll pretty much ask you a question, and the response should be, 'FUCK YEAH,' cause if it isn't, we're gonna have to take you out back and beat the livin' fuckin' piss out of you."

Zakk Wylde: Question number one: Do the Backstreet Boys suck some major motherfuckin' horse dick?
Crowd: FUCK YEAH!
Zakk Wylde: Gavin from Bush. If you look like you shower more than three times a day, and have your fuckin' nails manicured, you fuckin' pussy ass piece of shit, you shouldn't be in a fuckin' rock 'n' roll band, am I right?
Zakk Wylde: Next, is Eddie Vedder the whiniest motherfuckin' cunt on this goddamn planet?
Zakk Wylde: Listen, do me a favor, as a friend: If you ever, ever, ehhh-ver (yes, he pulled a Chris Jericho) fuckin' hear me singing like that lame-ass cunt from the Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Corgan..."Today is..." SHUT THE FUCK UP, MOTHERFUCKER! If you ever hear me singing me like that, I'm friends with Mike Piazza, I'm gonna give you one of his fuckin' bats, and beat the fuckin' piss out of me! Would you do it?
Zakk Wylde: Thank you. What are friends for? Next: The Goo Goo Dolls. Jesus Christ. If you name your fuckin' band "The Goo Goo Dolls," fuck that shit, man! What the fuck are you thinking? You deserve a can of whoop-ass if you name your band the Goo Goo Dolls!
ZW: Last but not least, how good would Britney Spears look with a 12-inch cock in her mouth, am I right?
- Zakk Wylde, Black Label Society, October 28th, 1999, Whisky A-Go-Go.

"We're better than they are. We're better musicians than they are, we're better players than they are. Put it this way, they can TRY and walk onstage after an Iron Maiden show if they want." - Bruce Dickinson talking about Metallica, Metal Hammer, May 1999

"The new record is so lame, and I'm not just saying that because of the way they look now. I don't care what they look like. I just hate the record because it has no attitude, no fire, no nothing. It sucks. - Kerry King, Slayer, on Metallica's 'Load' album, Kerrang, July 6, 1996