Metal Sludge did a "Sludgemaster retro" on Anthrax:

i was at the one in august of 98. 300-SOMETHING people sounds about right. :cry:

what really pisses me off is that a lot of the kids there showed up to see vision of disorder :rolleyes: those guys are alright live, but their records are shitty. i got suckered into buying a couple of them. they should release live albums and nothing but.

life of agony was also there! :D they rocked.

The show I was at, dec of 95, wasn't even on the chart, so go figure. I wonder how many others were missed? And I have no idea if they were empty or full, looked like a lot of people to me, but it's not like I COUNTED them or anything. I know there were enough people in the pit to catch Bush, even though it looked like they weren't going to like right until he landed. But I was in the back, as I am a scared weenie when it comes to pits.

I remember a Metal Edge interview (i've got it 'archived' somewhere i.e.: in the basement with beer stains on it) from back in 95/96, and Ian says the best shows of that tour (Thrax/LOA/Deftones) were the Phoenix and Milwaukee shows. So there ya go Brat, anthrax loves you.

I saw Primus, Public Enemy, with Anthrax in Salt Lake City Utah back in the day! All the bands kicked ass, especially Anthrax! They opened with "NFL", and ended the show with a big all bands on stage version of "Bring the Noise", I was only 16! Intense!