METAL STEEL - check them out!

SickBoy

Croatian Panzer division
Apr 9, 2004
Split, Croatia, Europe
www.myspace.com
I'd like to present a young Slovenian HM band called Metal Steel to you.

The lineup is Beny Kic (vocal/guitar), Rok Tomsic (guitar), Matej Susnik (bass) and Dasha Trampus (drums). The drummer is in fact a girl, and beats those skins very good indeed! Earlier they had a vocalist called Alexa, but they split up with him so Beny took the mic duties and does it great. In 2003. a few of my friends (with Witchhunter, a occasional poster here, among them) saw them at Rock Otocec. With a little math, they were 15 in average then, and Alex (vocalist back then) was even 13 if I'm not mistaken. They left a very good impression on them by just beginning to play in tune and with no needless noise and did a great job with their set, something my friends weren't used to from many older (in age) bands from around here. Today, they have 2 albums behind them, "Usoda" and the new "Taste The Sin", along with numerous performances.

Make sure you visit their site at www.metalsteel.net and listen to the clips - you won't be disappointed.

Now it's your turn to post comments... :D

Fun, but Stimulans is , let's say, 10 times better :headbang:

Damn, need to send you them DVD's...just short of time these days...

Very good metal indeed. Thanks for the link SB, gonna check upon them more in the future.

BTW if you want to check Azeroth from Argentina they also have a female drummer and Mauge kick ass big time IMO http://www.galeon.com/azeroth/ (still not availalbe in English tho). I have their debut and I'm waiting for (the eternal) release of their second album.

P.S. Carnut is right.

NP: Force Of Evil - 'Mindbreaker'