Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
With a whopping 48% of the vote, David Lee Roth once again finds himself unwanted, and is voted off the planet. Las Vegas didn't need another lounge singer anyway.

So on to round 6...hey, six...sixx...wasn't there somebody named Sixx that was already voted off? Whatever happened to Nikki Sixx, anyway? Oh, not that again...

So who should be voted off the planet and why?

I gotta go with Angus Young this time around..not only are there no more songs that can be written with those same 3 chords he plays, but that same schoolboy suit he's been wearing for 30 years REALLY stinks!

Scott Ian, cause like the earlier time I picked him.... He goes onto MTV and says... "Woah, listen to this great new band Linkin Park, followed by Disturbed"... or some such stuff..

Uh, in the words of Anthrax...

NOT!

:p

lita ford, i'm really starting to hate you, you know? sooner or later you have to go home!

and stop voting for someone whose surname is the city i live in. thank you.

oh, sorry, i forgot to add the "with-this-everyone-will-understand-that's-a-joke" smiley.

i add two in this one.

;) ;)

Originally posted by Sonnenritter
I can't believe someone voted for Lemmy. Lemmy destroys everything. You just don't fuck with Motorhead. ANYWAY! I picked Lita Ford for obvious reasons.
:

:lol: Haha, sucka':p ;)

Whoa! I'm still drunk from the celebrations at the "See ya in the nextlife (but not if i see you first) David Lee Roth!!" party, and it's time to vote someone else off already!

Hmmm, -scratches head-, not really caring now coz DLR is gone and all's right with the world!:D

Still, it's time to sober up and do my duty. Soooo.....much as i hate to vote off the only chick, i have to vote off the only chick! Simply because all the others, at one time or another, have made at least SOME form of valid contribution to metal. As minute, and dubious, as some of those contributions may be, they're still greater than Lita Ford's...heh...she was kinda cute though...ah fuggit, later Lita!:wave:

Kerry.

He is cholesterol personified. (Eh?)

And his solos suck.

And he says Slipknot are the future of metal.

And he is arrogant.

And bald.

Never trust a bald man.