metal tees JUST FOR GIRLS.

evilneedles

New Metal Member
Dec 27, 2008
I'm a clothing designer and a huge Amon Amarth fan. I make reconstructed t-shirts for girls. I'm posting in here because I only use LICENSED tees - so the band gets royalties. The problem is that so many people making girls' tees are making BOOTLEGS. Please don't support bootleggers from Thailand. Below is my review of Twilight Of The Thunder God. Check out evilneedles.com for more reviews and LICENSED reconstructed metal tees for girls.

REVIEW
With a rare knack for merging brutality and melody, Sweden's Amon Amarth is perhaps one of the most listenable death metal bands on the planet. Their gift for laying down grueling riffs with captivating hooks is unequaled by any other act in the genre. Twilight Of The Thunder God is brilliant. Play it for your boyfriend, your sister, even your grandmother and watch their heads bob. I like this album so much I'm going to trade my car in for a longship and grow a beard.

Best
Patricia

That's got to be the most worthless review I've ever seen.
Sorry. Just had to say it.

That said, don't the band sell girl's tees?
Well, Victorious Merch seems to be closed for the Christian holidays, but the site they redirect to does seem to be carrying girl's AA shirts.
So...is this really necessary?
Especially since everything on your site is absurdly expensive?

[/asshattery]

probably because they are handmade, so it other sense customized, prices are reasonable in that case!

no shit man, i bet she could come up with some killer desigs if people give her the right pictures/ideas.

WeAreGay: There have been a lot more pointless posts than this, so how about you be like the "Government" and be part of the solution, not the problem. Give her some ideas rather than 12,000 useless posts of your own in the last 14 months......

Patrica, if u make me a Once sent....titty top, ill wear it.

this time in 12 hours my pants will be getting shorter and shorter as my boner will be getting harder and harder waiting for the mighty AA to unleash.

no shit man, i bet she could come up with some killer desigs if people give her the right pictures/ideas.

WeAreGay: There have been a lot more pointless posts than this, so how about you be like the "Government" and be part of the solution, not the problem. Give her some ideas rather than 12,000 useless posts of your own in the last 14 months......

Patrica, if u make me a Once sent....titty top, ill wear it.

this time in 12 hours my pants will be getting shorter and shorter as my boner will be getting harder and harder waiting for the mighty AA to unleash.

:lol::lol:

Edit: http://www.evilneedles.com/main/heresmyorder here you go V-man, she can customize it for you, get the corset with once sent...!

A beard.. I love that on a girl

For the rest, man you people should give her some credit. Its really good that she makes this stuff and does it without screwing the band.

This fuckin hairstyle screws every band in the world, except for tokio hotel, linkin park and the rest of this garbage.

This fuckin hairstyle screws every band in the world, except for tokio hotel, linkin park and the rest of this garbage.

I see that I ain't the only one suffering from the TH disgust syndrome !

The shirts are very nice but the models as said above would be much prettier with plain black hair or plain purple hair, just sthn not too fluorescent !