Metallica/Anthrax/Fueled/Fuel poll

Did Metallica rip Anthrax off with Fuel song/video?

• Yes! Metallica sure ripped Anthrax off!

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • I don't really know, maybe it was a coincidence

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Nope, why would they do that?

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Why the fuck should I care?

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
Okay, since I've got nothing to do and I suppose you as well, waiting for the new record and kicking yourself in the ass, I've made up something for you. Remember when you first heard "Fuel" by Metallica? And first saw the video for it?
What did you think? Didn't Metallica rip Anthrax off?

Honestly, do people seriously think Metallica would rip off Anthrax??? Why???

In any case though, the Thrax's Fueled kicks serious arse.

i will say what i have constantly said about metallica, i hated black album but it wasent a TOTAL departure from metal. when load came out............i choked on my alcohol induced vomit. That is when their name changed to (metal)lica

Originally posted by Buddy_Love_Bomb
Metallica vs Anthrax Who would Win?...... ANTHRAX theres 5 of them, Plus thay have The Not Man & Sgt.D To back them up!!!!

And do not 4-get That Man is Coming, And Your on His List....

No, Sgt. D is SOD, not anthrax...

Yeah....pretty obvious Metallisux ripped the idea for the video from the mighty Anthrax.....just look at the videos!!
Something to expect from Metallica.....sad really!
Anthrax' Fueled is 10x better than "FOOL"!
'Nuff said!

Well not only the video but dontcha think the main riff is actually pretty similar? (Fueled - 1995, Fuel - 1997, do the math)

No fucking way.I havnt seen the videos so I cant comment on those, but the songs are nothing alike.I love both Anthrax and Metallica and Ive heard both those songs a fuck-load of times.
Niether of them have anything to do with it each other.
Quit taking pot-shots at Metallica, there fucking great!

all metallica care about is money they couldent give a flying fuck about there fans
anthrax care about there fans
anthrax make good music metallica don't
i bet any money metallica would quit and never hear anything from them again if there label droped em or label went bankrupt

Originally posted by anthrax_moshing_maniac
all metallica care about is money they couldnt give a flying fuck about there fans

You are correct! BOYCOTT METALLICA.:mad: