Metallica -Human

mistake? cthulu sounds amazing. the only mistake was in the song choice........

wheres welcome home? unforgiven? ORION with an orchestra and michael kamen would have blew peoples cocks apart.

I would have liked to have heard all of To Live is To Die with the orchestra playing throughout the whole song.

That would have brought Cliff Burton back from the dead.

mistake? cthulu sounds amazing. the only mistake was in the song choice........

wheres welcome home? unforgiven? ORION with an orchestra and michael kamen would have blew peoples cocks apart.

I don't agree with their decision to go through with this project. The music was not suppose to have symphonies behind it, symphonies were thrown in there by some composer that doesn't know anything about metal. To me it didn't sound right, it didn't go together at all imo. That album sticks out like a sore thumb, im embarrassed by it, and hope the band learned their lesson on how not to ruin their music. Now if they were to write a new album with orchestra in mind, it would be different because its preconceived.

I think it's awesome. Great choice from Metallica to do it, Michael Kamen and co did an excellent job and created something truely epic. I still enjoy it to this day, the DVD is superb, just seeing the faces of the people on stage makes it quite clear how much they enjoyed it too. It didn't ruin any of Metallica's songs for me. S&M never took away any of the album versions.. what it did do was do something which, at the time, no other metal band had done.