Metallica - London

dreamwatch

Syntax error
Saw Metallica on Monday. Pretty awesome show - staging was amazing, laser beams and huge flames etc, very impressive. Personally, I preferred the show they did before Christmas. Maybe it was because I wasn't feeling too hot on Monday so I couldn't go all out, but it was still fab.

Managed to get a few pics, despite the battery on my camera being on it's arse. Never tried linking to my Facebook pics before, so not sure if this will work. If it doesn't I'll put 'em up on Flickr.

Setlist:

1. That Was Just Your Life
    2. The End Of The Line
    3. Creeping Death
    4. Holier Than Thou
    5. One
    6. Broken, Beat And Scarred
    7. Cyanide
    8. Sad But True
    9. Turn The Page
    10. All Nightmare Long
    11. The Day That Never Comes
    12. Master Of Puppets
    13. Damage Inc.
    14. Nothing Else Matters
    15. Enter Sandman
    16. Encore:
    17. Too Late, Too Late
    18. Phantom Lord
    19. Seek & Destroy
Pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=225155&id=871330161&l=8fa12

You can right-click on your picture and select "copy image location" or the equivalent for your browser and then paste the link as a picture link thing here. Just saying.

Par example:

n871330161_6056837_7721829.jpg

The last time I saw them I went for a leak during one of the St Anger songs. The sound quality was much better out in the foyer.

Didn't look at the setlist, am seeing them in July so trying to avoid spoilers until then, as I have been told they are mixing setlists up heaps at the moment with old songs they haven't played in ages and what not, so I am pretty excited for it.

When I saw them in 07, Nothing Else Matters was an amazing part of the set.