Metallica New Song(video)!!!

waz416c said:
or maybe get trapped under ice while singing this low man's lyric...!!!>....hahaha......PEAC EOUT
I seriously think this is the only coherent sentance Waz has/will ever write.

But yes... The song is quite awful - Time to call it a day me thinks.

I guess it's clear from this song that it wasn't Bob Rock's fault - otherwise Rick Rubin would have fixed it. I think Kirk Hammet's getting arthritis and Hetfield and Lars are on enough acid to believe that what they're playing sounds good.

hmmm... I think they've been listening to the Misfits a little too much.

It's a sad day when a legendary band like this, whose made a name for themselves in metal, made a sound that many other bands tried to emulate over the years, turn around and start to sound like another band. Whether on purpose or not, this just sucks.

Just don't touch my records with Cliff and leave me be...

http://www.speeds-cartoons.com/illwillpress/a-musical-view.swf

FullMetalCornflake said:
It's a sad day when a legendary band like this, whose made a name for themselves in metal, made a sound that many other bands tried to emulate over the years, turn around and start to sound like another band. Whether on purpose or not, this just sucks.

Just don't touch my records with Cliff and leave me be...

!

^...And Justice For All kicks ass too. Black album is also good; hell I can even dig Load. The point is Justice kicks just as much ass as the albums before it.

To live is to DIe has one of teh best melodic riffs ever written...!!!.....and Orion was a masterpiece in itslef.....well...MoP as a whole is still a master piece...adn RTL adn KEA were awesomely good too...!!!!....yeah this stuff.....realyl freakin sounds strange comin from metallica...maybe if a punk band did this song.....I dont know...its jsut not metallica...maybe they're all abour tryin new things...but this doenst work for them...!!!.......PEAC EOUT

ahahhah...!!!....i just tiihkn its a shit song..!!!!...even if a punk band did it it'd suck...!!!!!!...hhahaahha...well.........PEAC EOUT