youtube music clips

Sigur Ros is the name of the band, not the singer...
and none of them were in the Sugarcubes. I guess all Icelandic people look the same ;)

:lol: for a moment there I thought he looked like the singer of the Sugarcubes. thanx for the info: I'm gonna try to find some CDs of Sigur Ros. Really enjoyed their music. So far I'm very pleased with nearly all of your choices, so please: keep them coming!!!

:lol: for a moment there I thought he looked like the singer of the Sugarcubes. thanx for the info: I'm gonna try to find some CDs of Sigur Ros. Really enjoyed their music. So far I'm very pleased with nearly all of your choices, so please: keep them coming!!!

I recommend Agaetis Byrjun, as it's my favourite by them.

That Astor Piazzolla clip was amazing! Sent shivers down my spine. I'm definitely getting his albums.

Yeah both Sigur Ros and Astor Piazzolla are amazing. But for me Sigur Ros just blows everything away, their music trancends me somewhere far away to total peace and tranquility. I highly recomend their music too everyone.
This music video is my favorite of all time and its done by Floria Sigismondi for Sigur Ros:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBdwo-J72RU