Metallica owns a piece of Vehemence!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Here is a picture of Metallica taking a look at The Metal Blade 20th Anniversary Box set that Brian delivered them, reading up on their feature along with Vehemence inside the pamphlet haha. Who knows if they glanced at our shit, but it would be cool to know if they did or heard the name said by Slagel as he did in his interview featured on the Metallca Website right here.
its_vid_dec4.jpg

http://www.metallica.com/its/itsmain.asp

Of course you have regiester name and a password, but if you havent seen or met Brian Slagel this is a good chance to see him.

Metallica_Checking_Out_the_Metal_Blade_Box_Set.jpg

...awhile back(A long while back), someone, I believe John, was talkin' about a cd of covers that was only gonna be released through CD-R's & some of the cover bands were:

C.o.F, Suffocation, A-Ha, Metallica, & some others.

Hit That Shit up... like a drunk virgin schoolgirl.

That would be sweet...(the cd of covers & the virgin schoolgirl). :p

Originally posted by The8thPlague
...awhile back(A long while back), someone, I believe John, was talkin' about a cd of covers that was only gonna be released through CD-R's & some of the cover bands were:

C.o.F, Suffocation, A-Ha, Metallica, & some others.

It was just a random idea, like "yeah, that'd be a cool song to cover", bullshit. We never sat down and tried to learn these songs. I don't know what's up with A-ha either. A - ha? what the fuck? I remember seeing this info on our old site. Whatever. :confused: Ask John ;)