metallica rocks

MetallicA is my favorite band of all time:headbang: ... i have been listening to them since 1991... when i was a year old!!!!:OMG: but their message boards suck... i got banned 3 times in the past 2 months!!!!!! which is complete bullcrap:hotjump: :yell:

apexofmetal90 said:
MetallicA is my favorite band of all time:headbang: ... i have been listening to them since 1991... when i was a year old!!!!:OMG: but their message boards suck... i got banned 3 times in the past 2 months!!!!!! which is complete bullcrap:hotjump: :yell:
what the hell is your problem and why should we care if you got banned in the ÅMGMetallicAStangerStmetallica forum? and its just geeky to say something like : "MetallicA is my favorite band of all time:headbang: ... i have been listening to them since 1991... when i was a year old!!!!" who the fuck cares? you know, what was you thinking when you wrote that? you dumbaas ass lickin motherfucker

BastardOfBodom said:
what the hell is your problem and why should we care if you got banned in the ÅMGMetallicAStangerStmetallica forum? and its just geeky to say something like : "MetallicA is my favorite band of all time:headbang: ... i have been listening to them since 1991... when i was a year old!!!!" who the fuck cares? you know, what was you thinking when you wrote that? you dumbaas ass lickin motherfucker

WOW...o_O :OMG: ...

interesting opinion... i guess i'm not the only selfish pig fucking dumbass piece of shit out there anymore!!!!:headbang:

i think you have to learn a lesson in life. im no fanboi as you called me earlier i just wanna piss off all you true metal haters