Metallica suing again, i think this is a joke...........

It's very fake, just look at the address bar

Scoopthis.com was a joke site.

The 'article' was written by the a member of the band Unfaith for free publicity for his band, which sucks by the way.

well for me at least.. ive never been to scoopthis.com and wasnt paying enough attention to see it was imitating MTV.com lol

if i was a frequent mtv.com visiter i might have noticed the scoopthis.com and a mtv.com layout

but im dumb like that sometimes :D

Th|s|sNotAnEx|t said:
well for me at least.. ive never been to scoopthis.com and wasnt paying enough attention to see it was imitating MTV.com lol

if i was a frequent mtv.com visiter i might have noticed the scoopthis.com and a mtv.com layout

but im dumb like that sometimes :D

:D
It's okay! Boycott Metallica anyway!

As for the hoax itself, it generated over 200,000 hits in just two days, and crashed our servers repeatedly. Beyond the numbers, however, I think it was TANSTAAFL — one of the thousands of internet message board posters discussing this story this week — who said it best : "I'm not sure what's worse, that the story is a fake, or that it was actually conceivable that Metallica would do that.

its a fake but so many people went to there site to see what was up. lol people will believe anything i guess

thunderhead said:
Everything Metallica has done in the last 10 years has been a joke.

It is a shame to be so narrow minded....

They have done a lot for Heavy Metal, like them or not. I like many bands, I just saw Anthrax in thier opening gig of their Europena tour they were awesome neckbreaking, however, there several dozens of other metal bands that depending on my mood I've been listening to since the early 80's. I agree that the first four Metallica albums are better the last ones, but still you can find many excellent songs on their latter LPs.

Attila21 said:
It is a shame to be so narrow minded....

They have done a lot for Heavy Metal, like them or not. I like many bands, I just saw Anthrax in thier opening gig of their Europena tour they were awesome neckbreaking, however, there several dozens of other metal bands that depending on my mood I've been listening to since the early 80's. I agree that the first four Metallica albums are better the last ones, but still you can find many excellent songs on their latter LPs.

Attila, eat it, Metallica is a joke, you know it, I know it, let's call the whole thing off, Thunderhead, do what you do.