Metallica?Swedish death sound!

Cadarn

Bestia Romana
Feb 14, 2003
Roma
Visit site
So did you read bout the new declarations of the ex-4horsemen, MetallicA?They say that the new album will sound like Entombed and in general like a swedish death metal album...comments?

Since I dont like Entombed nor Metallica, I dont really care.
I think that once you've become a poser, you wont be able to go back (hinting towards Metallica).

HAHAH if it is true i have to check it out , but i dont think that shitty mettalica could do it good

I hate to say anything bad regarding Metallica, since I all out worshiped them back in the 80's, but I'm sure their new stuff won't sound like anyone else, and they won't be trying to gather or keep a particular fan base, which is at least respectable. They are still amazing song writers, even though it is nothing compared to their Master of Puppets days, and I probably wont give it much listening time.:zombie:

I don't know man, but most of the shit they did after that was decent to say the most. Take an album like Uprising...what the fuck is happening when a band like Entombed is making an album that sounds more like a crust-punk band made up by 14 year olds???

it means theyre selling out? now theres an idea.
seriously though, anybody heard that duetmabob that metallica did with ja rule.. ummmm... not much to say about it, very strange though.. i didnt even think theyd go THAT low.

and they say jason left because of physical problems.. pfffff

Physical problems.......? He must have made a miraculous recovery seeing as he plays in Voivod now. The old Suicidal Tendencies bassist is in Metallica now. What the fuck is that? Me think$ that he ha$ dream$ of lot$ of quality "mu$ic" and lot$ of ca$h. Just my opinion...