Metallica's Return Album

They have 2 new songs, I think. They both sucked enormous penis. The riffing was ok, but the drums killed it, as did Hetfield's vocals. And Kirk Hammet is beyond sloppy now, I'll bet money I can pull off a faster, cleaner, and less redundant solo than him. It sounded like shit, and to be more specific, like St. Anger, and if it's any indication of the new album, the new album is "St. Anger II: The Previously Disenfranchised Soloist Strikes Back."

^^ Rofl

I can just imagine the hideous Lars wanking on about the artistic reasons while simultaneously imagining winning another Basquiat in an auction.

Sucks. I used to be a little metaller in high school reading interviews in Hit Parader and Kerrang that had pictures of Metallica in 3/4 length-sleeve concert shirts with them going, "we will never sell out, we will never forget our fans".

With all of their emotional baggage, and talent (it was there for years), and Rick Rubin producing, they have the potential to put out a neo-thrash classic. But they won't. Hetfield will try too hard to emote. And Lars is on such a pedastal now, he can barely reach his drumkit.