Metallica's Return Album

It'll be average, like everything else they have ever released...ever. It won't be bad just really really average. They'll desperatly desperatly try to answer Megadeth's "System" and fail on every imaginable level, because Megadeth are awesome and Metallica are average.

yeah, I'll probably get it too, just out of sentiment... the new song isn't all that horrible but definitly far from great... good to see Krk solo though (even though he's not at his best either...)

I realize you can't judge the whole album from this "sample", but I think I can sleep at night if I don't add this CD to my collection.

Mustain>>>Hetfield

Megadeth>>>Metallica

The System has Failed>>>Metallica's next album

Shall I go on?

Oh and James Hetfield kicks dog! Metallica are bad people.

Load, Reload, Unload, Download, Wideload, Shitload?

Mustaine a better singer than Hetfield... ? :erk: I mean, c'mon Metallica are out of shape for a fucking long time and from what I've seen from the vid, Hetfield whines like a shot dog but he still beats any studio Mustaine vox, let alone his live performances... Face it folks! It's not to discredit the band in any way, because you just get used to it and it kind of fits the music - but he IS a terrible singer. Megadeth beats Metallica nowadays but saying things like Mustaine>Hetfield is just like a toddler-metalhead thinking that the musicians from his favourite band are the most skilled in the world... :Smug: