Metalocalypse fans anyone??

great show, great characters, awesome jokes and how they make fun of things is just awesome....

love Nathan Explosion and speacially that chapter when their parents appeared...also when Murderface was looking for a religion....and Murderface's birthday...hahahha and they have a franchise and Tokki was addicted to sugar...and ...well I could be like this the complete day..I just love it...actually once I get home I'm gonna watch the two seasons I have again!!!!!

Anything for Dethklok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never get to catch this on t.v., Favourite is Swissgar and pickles.

Somebody should really upload the episodes, the show is great, great, greatest

Pretty funny show..I've only seen season one, haven't had the time to watch the other two..but I suppose one day I will get to it..though I can't stand Toki! He makes the show seem very immature and aimed for kids, when it's really supposed to be an adult show..

I saw them live a couple of months ago which was pretty cool..they put on a HELLUVA show!

Best ep is when Toki joins the tribute band as Skwisgaar. ANd my fav is a toss between Toki or Skwis. Im gonna go with Skwisgaar.
'Oh, Toki, it's adorables you really wants to takes more solos but i am the leads guitarist, you know. Why? Because, I ams, how do you says? Way more gooders than.. you.'

I was just wondering if anyone else was a fan of metalocalypse on here. I think the show is funny as hell and the band actually kicks ass. I would like to know whos your favorite character? Mines gotta be Dr. Roxo the rock n roll clown "I do cocaine".

Skwisgaar Skwigelf