Metalocalypse season 2

Lithegian

Realm of The Wretched
Jul 26, 2006
Canada
Has anybody seen any episodes yet? I don't think it'll be on t.v where I live for awhile. If so, is it any good?

I assume you all watch it. If you're a metalhead, you're almost inclined too :kickass:

I'm also desparately waiting for it! Won't get to see any of it until it comes out on DVD though, and I'm back in North America to buy it :erk:

LD: You mean you don't like the show, or you don't like the new season?

I just don't like the show at all...and I'm not being like a "closed minded" metal head...It just does nothing for me. Plus I'm not a fan of television anyways.

I saw a few episodes from season 2 on alluc.org, they have since been taken down. But they were a lot funnier than the first season, more laugh out loud funny than chuckle funny like I found the first season was.

DETHKLOK RULES!!! KILL ME NOW!!!
I just love the show! I've seen all the episodes thats been aired from the second season (only 6 episodes so far) and they're brutal as hell
"BLACK THEN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY"

I haven't checked but I heard that they're posted on the adult swim (or something like that) website. They'll air it on teletoon soon enough. I really like the show but I have to be in the mood for it. Sometimes it's a little stupid

Ive seen the First episode of the 2nd season on Youtube months ago :OMG:

But i hope they play it on teletoon soon :heh:

And i agree.. some episodes just... suck, but most are prty good :)

:Spam::Spam::Spam::Spam::Spam::Spam::Spam::Spam:
:Spam::Spam::Spam::devil: (dont ask i got bored)

6 episodes of season 1 almost had me in tears from laughing so hard. Hope season 2 delivers the goods \m/ woo