Metalrose

Just a tip, when you are posting your email write it like this:

deadnrotting (at) yahoo (dot) com

or something akin to that, to avoide seachbots or spammers to get your email when they are searching through forums. =D

i appreciate it... luckily i don't use that much... :)

BlindPanzer said:
Just a tip, when you are posting your email write it like this:

deadnrotting (at) yahoo (dot) com

or something akin to that, to avoide seachbots or spammers to get your email when they are searching through forums. =D

Thanks Creeps... :)
Awww... Obituary, you know how to get my attention... I almost flew to San Fran to see them since they are not coming back here for a while.

And spam, hell that email address has so much spam already that i doubt i will be able to tell the difference...

i have a bellsouth address i generally use.

and Whisper, glad to hear you had luck with your spam

rottingflesh said:
and Whisper, glad to hear you had luck with your spam

LOL, at least he gets stuff geared toward his gender/orientation. I get "Screaming Russian Females that want to Meet Me" for spam.

I don't get too much on my bellsouth account...and in yahoo, they usually fall into mass mail folder and i delete...
sense it is deadnrotting.. they don't know whether i am male/female or even alive... LOL so i get some crap.

It is all good... got your contact info and will see you tonight.... and see some others of you Saturday.... metal, i will be coming straight from gym, call my cell when you are in place, i will be on the way.

and yes Shaye, Sunday.... hmmm... little too much Corona for me..lol