Metal's stupidest fans

Kara-Shehr

Sep 2, 2010
which band(s) have the stupidest fans?

Me personally I think Pantera. Always worshiping Vulgar Display of Power, blasting Walk all the time writing RIP DIME everywhere

Cradle of Filth.

They start by listening to Cradle of Filth, then start listening to obscure black metal bands and hating on Cradle of Filth, then start listening to Rihanna, David Guetta, and Jay Z and start hating on metal, telling other people to "grow out of it". At least that's CoF fans are in my country.

Well anyone who still likes Slipknot after they sold out so badly on their last two albums has gotta be border-line retarded... :loco:
Agreed. Also, have you ever tried to discuss with them about why Joey Jordison isn't THE BEST DRUMMAH EVAR!!1111?
They get all irrational and avoid the discussion once you give them a valid argument. They don't know how to deal with conflict, or truth.

Agreed. Also, have you ever tried to discuss with them about why Joey Jordison isn't THE BEST DRUMMAH EVAR!!1111?
They get all irrational and avoid the discussion once you give them a valid argument. They don't know how to deal with conflict, or truth.

o god here we go again with this crap.

basically anyone who sincerely likes anything. being passionate about stuff is so played lol. if youre not an apathetic nihilist who cannot be moved by anything gtfo

Anyone that listens to 'walk' isn't actually a Pantera fan. It annoys me that so many people that say they dislike metal can still love Walk.
Grrrr.

those- ahhh, I don't think any one band can be put at fault for them, it may be something like the Thalidomide babies issue, because it looks like it's a problem isolated to Generation Y- those ones who bounce up and down when they enjoy music.

those- ahhh, I don't think any one band can be put at fault for them, it may be something like the Thalidomide babies issue, because it looks like it's a problem isolated to Generation Y- those ones who bounce up and down when they enjoy music.

Like, literally bouncing? Or just bobbing their heads? Not sure I have ever seen this. Except when bands do it as they play.