Metalstock 2008

FerretallicA

HMAS Slagdestroyer
Mar 23, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Though it's not on anywhere near the same scale as previous years in many ways, it should still be a kick-arse weekend.

Metalstock.jpg

Current line-up:

SATURDAY March 22nd (3pm – 12am)
Daysend (NSW) : 11:20pm – 12:00am
Alchemist (ACT) :10:20pm – 11:00pm
The Furor (WA) : 9:20pm – 10:00pm
Terrorust (VIC) : 8:20pm – 9:00pm
Five Star Prison Cell (VIC) : 7:20pm – 8:00pm
Ebolie (NSW) : 6:30pm – 7:00pm
Mytile Vey Lorth (ACT) : 5:40pm – 6:10pm
Black Asylum (NSW) : 4:50pm – 5:20pm
Grotesque (WA) : 4:00pm – 4:30pm
Norse (NSW) : 3:10pm – 3:40pm

SUNDAY March 23rd (3pm -10pm)
Kataklysm (CANADA) : 9:00pm – 10:00pm
Psycroptic (TAS) : 7:50pm – 8:30pm
Dawn of Azazel (NZ) : 6:50pm – 7:30pm
Pathogen (WA) : 5:50pm – 6:30pm
Ulcerate (NZ) : 4:50pm – 5:30pm
The Dead (QLD) : 4:00pm – 4:30pm
Beyond Terror, Beyond Grace (NSW) : 3:10pm – 3:40pm

I would love to see Pathogen, Psycroptic and Terrorust again but I don't think I can be bothered with it all.
How much are the tickets?

It's in a pub in Sydney somewhere, it's odd for Ferret not to have the flyer up, a google map how to get to the location and links to where to buy tickets haha. I might go to the sunday show i'm only really interested in seeing Beyond Terror, Beyond Grace, Psycroptic and Pathogen. On the Saturday show only Alchemist interest me but I don't think it's worth paying the extra money and going to the city twice for

It's in a pub in Sydney somewhere, it's odd for Ferret not to have the flyer up, a google map how to get to the location and links to where to buy tickets haha

It's not my event to worry about :p Either that I must just be slipping in my old age :lol:

It's at the Manning Bar at Sydney Uni. Right opposite the Lansdowne and Utopia, and only a couple blocks away from Bar Broadway. Can anyone else see the potential for a sleepless and utterly epic weekend? :kickass:

Tickets are available from MoshTix:

Saturday and two-day passes - $35 Saturday only, $60 two-day
Sunday-only passes - $45 Sunday only

should be good.
few alrite ones playing , five star , black asylum , terrorust , daysend , kataklysm , psycroptic and pathogen.
ill just be fucken nailed the whole weekend , probably sleep on the grass outside or something

Me and my brother hopefully should be going just for Psycroptic, We havn't seen them since CC, and I wouldn't mind myself a Psycroptic shirt.

Hah, that's what I was thinking. Who cares if it's not in Scone this time around... I'm all for camping in the city. Another park party anyone? :kickass:

if ive got a shitty tent ill be putting it up for myself....
have 2 bottles of jager on me all weekend.stash one and take the other in the venue...last time i say psycrptic was cc as well....cant fucken wait for terrorust , and ive never seen alchemist live either finally yeeeehaaaa

mother eel have jus told me ill have a better night watching them playing at abduction after the sat night line up....
i now know who you are ferret , you were at the eyefear / voyager gig with the cow boy hat aye?
or have i just made a fool of myself?

Cowboy hat? Noooooo... *cough*... I suppose the untrained eye could mistake it as such though... Who might you be then? :p

PS- Mother Eel would try to convince you of that!