Metaltown '06!

Anza

May 14, 2006
Anyone going there? I am, its gonna be my first Opeth gig. And first Tool gig, cant wait ^^ I'll be going there alone >.< Well my brother is coming along but mostly to see Motorhead. None of friends are into Opeth (Poor me eh? Or poor them? :p) Anyone else going? :D

I will be there too. Mostly for opeth, but I'm excited to see the other bands also.

I see now that opeth only got an hour on stage :( Anyone knows how long they played at roskilde/hultsfred?

Yeah its expensive :S

And a short concert :(

And Mikael will talk Swedish (Im from Denmark so I might be able to understand a bit.)

But ITS OPETH!!!

i think i'm going. not really sure yet though. none of my mates can go, but three chicks i kinda almost know are going, so might go with them.

How does ordering of the tickets work, when I'm norwegian? do i have to pick up the tickets in sweden somewhere?

Me, nobunaga, creator of In da house with Opeth, incredible musician, mad fisher etc will be there. I get a good amount of my favourite metal and one day is all I need to satisfy my metalhead. Expensive? 560 kr is kinda much but the bands make up for it by far.

i'll be there...
not only for Opeth, but for Tool.

really curious about opeth though...it's been a while since last time i saw them... Örebro at 'down town' year 20??...well, a long time ago...

Seems i have to pick the tickets up somewhere in sweden, not sure where though. Guess I'll have to figure it out though heh.

Not a bad price to see all these bands imo. Opeth and Tool!! And Satyricon, Soilwork, the haunted, motorhead. and i'll check out cradle of filth, but i kinda hate them.

See you people there, I'll be the guy with long hair and an opeth t-shirt........!

Maggai said:
I'll be the guy with long hair and an opeth t-shirt........!
Does that mean I am you? Cos I will be the same ;)

Yeah guess you have to pick up the tickets in Sweden :S There's a place not too far away from Frihamnen. COOP KONSUM AVENYN KUNGSPORTSAVENYN 26-28, GÖTEBORG. Its like 4km from Frihamnen I think. ''

And yeah can't wait to see Tool either. :D

HaloPhenomenon said:
it´s expncive when wacken costs around 800kr and there´s like 30 bands more
And how much is the trip to Germany? 580:- isn't bad for a one day festival like Metaltown, it's not really comparable to the larger metal festivals around in Europe...
There's room for both.