Metalum Maximum pics..

killing_box

Evil Decepticon
Jun 17, 2003
St Marys,PA
Visit site
Hey everyone..My two buddies were two of the people who were at the Metalum Maximum Aeturnum recording.I was orginally supposed to go but my brother ended up in the hospital,unfortunately and I couldn't go.Another friend of mine took my place and took some awesome shots.They are taken on Scott's side of the room.My friends made a picture cd and I posted some of the pictures on my AIM profile photo album..If you all wanna check them out..go to www.mybuddyinfo.com and scroll down to MBI Member Search go to the first category-"screen name" and type in "rockbox75" (my AIM user name) my name will show up and click underneath "See Profile"..my profile will show up and then click on photo album,and you're in!....ENJOY!

killing_box said:
Hey everyone..My two buddies were two of the people who were at the Metalum Maximum Aeturnum recording.I was orginally supposed to go but my brother ended up in the hospital,unfortunately and I couldn't go.Another friend of mine took my place and took some awesome shots.They are taken on Scott's side of the room.My friends made a picture cd and I posted some of the pictures on my AIM profile photo album..If you all wanna check them out..go to www.mybuddyinfo.com and scroll down to MBI Member Search go to the first category-"screen name" and type in "rockbox75" (my AIM user name) my name will show up and click underneath "See Profile"..my profile will show up and then click on photo album,and you're in!....ENJOY!
Worked. Cool pics. Thanks for sharing!

crossman said:
Nice pics! Must have been awesome to be that close to the band while they were jamming.
No doubt! Had my bro not wound up in the hospital that weekend..I would've been there..: ( I was glad my buds got to go though.That's something you just can't pass up. The set up reminds me of the punk shows we have here in town.Did any of the board members from here go to this?

GregadetH said:
Dammit all ta hell! I thought these were pics 'o Maiden...I got my hands all ready and the lotion out only to be foiled. Foiled I say!

We're not going to be that lucky, Greg.

Scott

Overkill - Bloodletting