Metronome is recording direct to track! How the hell do i stop it?

just checking... but you are configuring stuff through Cubase as well right? i.e. Devices > Device Set-up > VST Multitrack > Control Panel > Advanced Options > Choose your card etc..

Also, do you have your metronome set up as a midi click or audio?

If this is SX 3, is your "Audition" output in VST Connections -> Studio Tab set to your main outputs and not an input or anything else?

Ravenous Enemy said:
just checking... but you are configuring stuff through Cubase as well right? i.e. Devices > Device Set-up > VST Multitrack > Control Panel > Advanced Options > Choose your card etc..

Also, do you have your metronome set up as a midi click or audio?

:hotjump:

:OMG:

Its alive! I just set up the ASIO stuff for m-audio in that little window, and as if by magic, the damn things working! WEY!

Thanks a shitload for taking the time to help out in this one guys, love you all :wave:

Case Closed!

Kev

Moonlapse said:
Yeah that's the menu I was reffering to. Good to hear it worked out for you in the end. What ended up solving the problem? Simply selecting the correct ASIO driver and latency?

Yep pretty much! Will elaborate in the morning as its 3am and im pissed :kickass: :zombie: lol I seem to remember that before i messed with this tho, the sound quality may have benn slightly better. But i'll e back in the morning with the latest results :p

Cheeers again guys!

Haha I've actually been trying to export a click along with guitars and bass and I couldn't get that to work. I ended up recording an audio track of a loud monitored click o_O