MEW

nice to see forum opening up for non-metal bands..

go with "frengers" and "..glass handed kites".. they're both awesome.
i slightly prefer latter.

I can't say I am huge Mew fan but Frengers is absolutely amazing,
the track "Eight flew over, one was destroyed" is my fav.

Anyway I highly recommend all of the buddies here who love Mew to give a try Giardini Di Miro. They are Italian band and I love them so much, I didn't meant they sound like Mew or else but I would say peoples love Mew would probably love Giardini Di Miro too :D

I downloaded Frengers, I really love it! Great melodies, unexpected but still very easy-listening song structures. Let's see if I can find a cd of them somewhere.

The only thing that could be better imo are the vocals. They are a bit cheesy. Imagine this with Robert Smith-esque vocals! Would sound perfect if you ask me.

I downloaded Frengers, I really love it! Great melodies, unexpected but still very easy-listening song structures. Let's see if I can find a cd of them somewhere.

The only thing that could be better imo are the vocals. They are a bit cheesy. Imagine this with Robert Smith-esque vocals! Would sound perfect if you ask me.

I think their vocal is fine in the album, perhaps a little chessy and "gay" but it really fits in the song I thought. I watched some live clip of them on youtube and the vocal performed pretty bad at live :(