Another video from the tour..

having been a first hand witness of the icebang I must say it was fun as hell.....I think maybe the decision to do the icebang was influenced by the fact that there was no more beer to be had on a sunday night in that town because they stop selling it at like 8:00 or something (christian laws....pffft)....I also have some vids of the occasion as well.....but the slow-mo is awesome!!!!

thanx for sharing Jesse

having been a first hand witness of the icebang I must say it was fun as hell.....I think maybe the decision to do the icebang was influenced by the fact that there was no more beer to be had on a sunday night in that town because they stop selling it at like 8:00 or something (christian laws....pffft)....I also have some vids of the occasion as well.....but the slow-mo is awesome!!!!

thanx for sharing Jesse

No problem. This actually wasn't the first icebang session.. the first occurance on this tour happened in Oakland.. no video of that though. Jonas, Aires (of Moonspell), Barre and myself also did it here, but unfortunately I didn't have footage of us..