The moment you've all been waiting for!!!

Deliverance6 said:
wow.....I am getting dissapointed that there has been no update about this situation......I can wait of course.....but an official yay/nay would be really comforting...
from Daylight Dies website:
May 25th, 2006
Within the next week, we will have a major announcement regarding a complete North American tour -- our first in support of Dismantling Devotion. Those of you who regularly read online music news sites may already know some basics about this, but we've decided to wait until we have some confirmed specifics before announcing it here.

don't worry Reece, it's going to be a yay :)

I can hardly believe it's actually confirmed. Tickets for the New York show go on sale Monday.

Congratulations to the bands going on tour. And as for you other folks over here who have been waiting to see Katatonia...see you at the shows!

got my ticket, got my ticket... :D:D:D:D:D:D. October 25 Opera house Toronto! (wed. middle of the week :p)
Just one small thing... i wont be able to go to Oct 24th show on Quebec City cuz the concert was schedule in a week day and in school time too... :( no seeing Katatonia twice waa :(....unless some concert gets schedule between aug 20-sept 2 ion the France-Italy area...
Anywa im extremely happy :D:D:D..hee hee im skiping school for the whole day :p